We all know that powdered juice is always second to fresh and its artificial flavoring does not compare to the real thing. Definitely, when we squeeze out the juice of fruit, we get the intense and fresh taste of it.
Not to mention that it is actually healthier to drink fresh juice. If you are a health nut, then probably you are looking for the best juicer on the market.
In this article, we have compared three juicers to determine which one is the best juicer on the market. We will judge them based on their features as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using them.
Of course, we are not only talking about juicing fruits here but also juicing vegetables. So we are also going to test these juicers based on that.
Gourmia GJ1250 Stainless Steel Wide-Mouth Juice Extractor
The primary feature of this juicer is its wide mouth at the top. This is very handy since you need not slice your fruits or vegetables beforehand. You just need to chuck it in the mouth of the juicer. At the same time, it has a big juicing bin, so you do not have to stop juicing so that you can transfer the juice to another container.
Additionally, the MicraMesh that is made of stainless steel, which also has a filter that is removable, strains the juice. In the end, you are left with the purest juice.
Foam will also not form at the top of the final juice produced because there is a carafe that is equipped with a foam strainer included in the set. Lastly, as a safeguard against injuries, there is a safety lock in the machine.
- Easy to use since you do not have to pre-cut your fruits and vegetables.
- This machine runs very quietly even if it is processing a big batch.
- It is safe to use that even children can use the machine, which is, of course, thanks to the safety lock.
- This machine has two juicing settings; it has a low and high one. It was found out that the low setting can even process bigger fruits and vegetables in such a short time, that ultimately proves that this juicer is powerful.
- It is very easy to clean, as it is dishwasher-safe.
- The waste bin that it has does not correspond to the size of its pitcher or spout. In fact, it is actually quite small. So you have to eventually stop your juicing process even if you have a wide spout or a big carafe since the waste bin gets full immediately.
- As for getting, every single drop of the juice from your fruits and vegetables, this machine needs a redesign. Upon checking the pulp, you will notice that there is still a lot of juice left.
Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor
The best feature of this juicer is that its juicing system that is patented tends to transfer less heat to the fruits and vegetables. Such is important to protect the nutrients and enzymes that are present in the food products. This allows us to get the maximum nutrients in our juice.
There are also two speed settings to choose from that were customized based on the source that you are going to juice. For example, there is a setting for soft and hard textures.
The feed chute is also wide enough to juice whole fruits; thus saving you effort and time.
Lastly, it also has a safety locking arm. Meaning, it will not start the juicing process if this lock is not properly in place.
- This juicer might just be the champion of juicing every amount of juice from your fruits and vegetables. When you check the pulp, they are almost dry, so you know that no amount of juice was wasted.
- Juicing time is lessened because its blades are really sharp and powerful.
- It is very easy to clean, as most of its parts are dishwasher-safe.
- The machine itself is made of high-quality material which ensures that it is durable and will last you a long time.
- This is not a masticated machine, so you have to pay attention to what you are doing when you are going to work with green leafy vegetables or herbs. For leaves, you have to bunch them up and process them slowly. Doing this method will ensure you that the machine gets their juices out.
Hamilton Beach Juice Extractor
Just like the others on this list, this juicer has a wide spout, so you will be able to process whole fruits. At the same time, this machine provides for an easy clean-up due to most of its parts are dishwasher-safe.
In addition, the centrifugal juicing technology makes for a fast and efficient juicing process. Likewise, the container that it has is big enough to hold up to 20 ounces of juice.
This can also be used as a pitcher for serving. The waste bin is also almost the same as the size of the container.
This juicer is also the only one in this list that has been rated by a gourmet magazine as the most efficient juicer.
- It has such a sleek design that it will not take too much space and can fit on regular countertops.
- This machine is the fastest and easiest one to clean in this list. All of them are dishwasher-safe, but there is something with the material of this machine that makes the grime just slide off.
- It works fast in extracting juice from your fruits and vegetables.
- You can finish all of your juicing needs in one go without transferring the juice or cleaning up the pulp because both containers can manage big volumes.
- You might not find peace with this machine because it runs loud to the point that it sounds like a broken fan.
- It does not efficiently draw out the juices from the source. When you check the pulp, you can still squeeze some juice out. This is both wasteful and cost-intensive on your part.
Best Juicer on the Market: The Winner
The Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor is the clear winner. When it comes to juicers, the most important thing is that the machine can juice every single drop from the food source.
That is what Breville can do for you. At the same time, it not only does that, but it also protects the nutrients gathered from the fruits and vegetables, so that we can enjoy the maximum benefits of our juice.