A great fruit and vegetable juicer can be hard to come by. Definitely, there are a lot of factors to consider, such as the setup, the efficiency, the cleanup, and of course, the end result. Switching to a healthy lifestyle, by consuming fresh juice, can be a pain in the butt when the juicing machine itself proves to be a hassle.
That is why, in this article, we are going to review the Meykey Juicer Machine. It claims to be a powerful and efficient kitchen appliance that will aid you in your healthy living goals.
We are going to list down its features, as well as the advantages and disadvantages of using this machine.
Meykey Juicer Machine Features
They call their design as being “intimate” which is used to describe the slim and sleek look of the machine. As compared to other juicers, the size of this one is relatively smaller and less bulky.
- It has a powerful and fast system for the blades that are powered by 800 watts.
- There are two modes namely: low speed which has 17,000 rpm and high speed which has 20,000 rpm.
- The low speed is best used for riper or softer food sources like oranges, peaches, tomatoes, or cabbages.
- The high speed is ideal for harder food sources like apple, ginger, and spinach.
- It has a wide funnel that can accommodate most fruits and vegetables that are big in size.
- The juice jug is also easy to attach and detach from the machine.
- The push rod has an anti-slip design which makes it easy for large fruits to be squeezed.
- The base is properly protected by having an anti-skid design, which at the same time has pads that are non-slip.
- They take pride in their fine filter that will leave the pulp juiceless.
- It has a safety locking arm that will dissuade the machine from starting without the cover being shut tight.
- It also has a system for overload protection. This means that the machine will shut off automatically if it senses that it is overloaded.
- It is very easy to clean, as most of its parts are dishwasher-safe.
- The parts are easy to attach to each other and easy to take apart.
- The waste bin holds a lot, so you do not have to keep on discarding pulps.
- It extracts the juice really fast.
- You are assured that this machine will squeeze out 100% of the juice from the food source.
- There will still be noise, but it is quieter than most juicers.
- The safeguards are well built and are functioning perfectly that children could use this juicer even without adult supervision. Side note, it is best for children to be supervised by an adult when using this.
- This will overheat if you do not let it rest. You can only use it for one minute straight then you have to let it rest. If you do not do this, it will overheat, and ultimately shut off.
- It dispenses juice properly at its front spout; however, there are flaws in the design at the back. Slight leaking might occur there.
- The mouth is still not wide enough to put in big fruits and vegetables. For large apples, you still have to slice them.
- The blades can get clogged up easily when processing large batches.
Summary of the Features
The Meykey Juicer Machine is a slightly smaller juicer compared to regular ones, but the exterior might blindside you, as this juicer is powerful. The blades run on 800 watts of power with two types of modes. One is the slow speed which will be used for softer food. Second is the high speed for tougher food.
At the same time, it can also efficiently squeeze out the juice from the food source. More often than not, when you check the pulp in the waste bin, they are almost dry.
Further, it has two safeguards against any type of accidents. It has a safety locking arm to prevent the machine from functioning when the lid is not properly closed.
Also, its base has a non-slip design that will ensure that it stays in place even if there is liquid spillage.
Comparison with the Argus Le Electronic Control Slow Masticating Juicer
These two juicers are similar in terms of the thought of both brands to produce a juicer with a sleek design and will not take too much space. However, for the Argus Le Electronic Control Slow Masticating Juicer, it really cannot process a variety of food sources.
It is still effective in squeezing out the juices, but when different types are combined, the mesh and the blades tend not to process the food finely.
In the case of the Meykey Juicer Machine, you can alternate fruits and vegetables in just one juicing process. The performance of the mesh and the blades are still the same.
In terms of the quality of the juice, there is a big difference. For the Argus Le Electronic Control Slow Masticating Juicer, the juice can have a lot of foam at the top and is relatively thicker.
On the other hand, for the Meykey Juicer Machine, the juice is clearer and lighter. A lighter fluid can mean that the grains of the fruits and vegetables were properly squeezed out so that only the juice comes out.
The Meykey Juicer Machine is a so-so product. It does not take juicing to an easier nor a higher level, and it is also not a piece of crap.
It is best used by people who do not juice regularly, specifically just once a day. This is because the machine needs a cool down period, or else, it will overheat.
If you are going to use this for big batches, you have to start early to accommodate its rest time. This fact is really a hassle and takes so much of your time.
However, on a good note, this can squeeze out 100% of the juices from your food source, so you are assured that you get as much juice from your fruits and vegetables.
Lastly, cleaning up is a breeze. All you ever have to do is to detach its components and put them in the dishwasher.