Maybe you are already aware that most of the health issues in our society today that are often associated to unhealthy, greasy food choices being consumed almost every day. With our busy modern lifestyle, there is a great percentage of Americans indulging in take-aways and dine-outs instead of spending time cooking. This may be due to lack of time to do the grocery shopping and to prepare the food, or because they don’t know how to cook in the first place. And mostly because of the challenges of cleaning up the mess after cooking.
If that is your challenge, then worry not as there is an air fryer which promotes delicious, healthy eating made easy! If you are into fried foods yet don’t have much time to fry and also hate the fat and cholesterol, then air fryer is the solution! As a matter of fact, frying just got healthy!
There is a vast variety of air fryer brands in the market, but Philips is a stand-out in terms of quality and performance. In Best Buy alone, 97% of customers recommend Philips air frying products. Philips HD9641/96(one of the models of Philips air fryers) has been rated 4.4/5 stars on Amazon which is an awesome consumer rating for a certain kitchen brand.
Philips Air Fryer ensures great tasting, healthier fries with 80% less fat, odor-free and is dishwasher safe compared to the other regular fryers. No wonder Philips Air fryer topped the independent tests and has won awards around the world. Philip’s line of air fryers is considered the world’s most popular brand with over 5 million units sold, pretty impressive huh?
There are two highly-recommended air fryer models of Philips. One is Philips HD9641/96, which is the best in the line. It has an awesome interface and the Quick-Control dial which is extremely easy to use and operate. This model is vastly loved by majority of users who have had the first-hand experience of how it works. Philips HD9641/96 is known for its unique TurboStar™ technology, wherein the food is exposed to constant, circulating heat allowing you to cook with a tablespoon or less of oil resulting in an evenly fried food with no turning sides or even shaking needed.
Phillips XL Air Fryer on the other hand is another popular model in the air fryer line. It has a large cooking capacity of 1.2 kg that can feed up to 5 people. Phillips XL Air fryer uses the Rapid Air technology, allowing the device to heat up immediately and the air is evenly distributed to all sides of the air fryer, enabling you to not only air fry but also to bake, grill and roast. Phillips XL Air fryer has a digital screen which lets you control the time and the temperature precisely, depending on the food that you will cook.
FEATURES OF PHILIPS AIR FRYER
1. Philips air fryer has a weight of 15.4 lbs. This unit might be a little bit big for singles or couples but don’t worry there is another model which is smaller – Phillips HD9220/28.
2. It has a digital touch screen which allows you to set and adjust the temperature up to 390 °F depending on the dish that you are cooking.
3. There is an adjustable cooking timer that you can control and pre-set up to 30 minutes. Philips air fryer has auto-off feature including the “ready” sound indicator so you don’t have to stay in front of it all throughout the cooking process.
4. Philips air fryer has unique Rapid Air technology and TurboStar™ technology which lets you multi-function, like air fry, bake, roast and grill in a short span of time, with less fat than a conventional fryer.
5. It has a larger cooking capacity (up to 2.65 lbs) which allows you to feed 4-5 people.
1. Versatility. It is a 4-in-1 kitchen appliance as it lets you air fry, bake, grill and roast. No need to purchase 4 separate appliances to perform these cooking methods.
2. Philips air fryer promotes healthy eating lifestyle. It is known for its promise of serving great tasting fried dishes with up to 80% less fat! Thanks to its unique Rapid Air technology, this air fryer allows you to prepare food using only air. With Philips Air fryer, you can stay guilt-free while you and your family indulges in those crispy treats as you just need a tablespoon of cooking oil or less.
3. No smell of used oil when air frying. Unlike its deep-frying counterpart, you don’t have to worry about the nasty, unpleasant smell that stays in your kitchen after frying.
4. Easy to clean and maintain. Philips air fryers have removable parts such as the drawer food basket and other attachments which are dishwasher-safe, making cleaning easier. And since it requires lesser cooking oil, you don’t have to wait for a long time to cool down unlike deep-frying, no need as to deal with sticky, and greasy kitchen ware to wash afterwards.
5. And what is the best thing about Philips air fryers? It comes with more than 200 recipes which you can download either from Google Play or the App store. This definitely will inspire you to cook newer, healthier and tastier dishes for you and your family.
1. It is a hefty kitchen appliance. The size of Philips Air fryer might be an issue for those with a smaller kitchen counter or not fond of bulky cooking gadgets. But if you think about the benefits of having 4 appliances into one awesome cooking device, then this won’t be an issue.
2. Philips Air fryer is a bit expensive. If you are on a budget then this air fryer is not for you. The price is more than $200 which is fairly expensive compared to the other brands in the market. But, if you want to invest because of its highly-reputable standard and performance, not to mention its unquestionable durability then Philips air fryer models are worth the price!
3. Some consumers had issues with the smoke coming out of the air fryer when frying meat with high content of fat. It might be an issue for some but actually it is quite normal. It has its detachable pan, so you just have to remove it for the oil to be poured out. Just be assured, Philips air fryer has passed all the tests when it comes to safety standards so this definitely is a safe cooking device.
4. This isn’t only for Philips air fryers but some who are using air fryers might tell that the meal might taste bland and dry. While it is true that air frying cannot replicate the normal taste and feel of the food fried in cooking oil, air fryers can still deliver crispy and browned exterior with a nice moist interior which is way healthier than the conventional deep-fried dishes. If you don’t want to risk your health, then invest into Philip Air Fryers.
5. Philips air fryer models are only powered by electricity. Unlike some other brands that have the capacity to be powered by batteries, Philips only run with electricity. If you are that consumer who loves to camp outside, carrying battery-operated air fryer then this brand isn’t for you.
Although there might be some cons adhered with Philips Air Fryer, we cannot contest its reputation of offering high standard in terms of its quality as it is sturdy and carefully designed. It is not only an award-winning brand and had passed a lot of tests but there are a great number of consumers worldwide who had appraised its outstanding performance. Philips Air fryer might be a bit pricey but with its superb feedback, this definitely is the best air fryer choice!
And if you are thinking of having delicious, healthy meals which can be prepared in a short span of time and are easy to manage—which even the famous chef and TV-personality Gordon Ramsay recommends,then don’t miss out on owning the best air fryer, take the plunge and purchase Philips air fryer!