When you need a glass of fresh juice to go with your breakfast or lunch, you need a trusted juicer, which comes in various sizes and structural designs that we have come to appreciate greatly. You definitely want the best fruit and vegetable juicer in the market. Depending on what your preference is, there are several models that would be appropriate.
Here you’re going to find short reviews of three high-quality products, and we shall try to select the best fruit and vegetable juicer from the pack. Let’s begin:
Natalie Styx Juicer Slow Masticating Juicer Extractor, 3″ Wide Chute Anti-Oxidation Cold Press Juicer
- Powered by an efficient 240w motor that runs slowly to get the most out of the fruits and vegetables
- Runs at a slow speed of 60rpm to facilitate continuous motion, therefore, preventing clogs that may be caused by excessive fiber
- Has a 3-inch moth which is large enough to house sizeable whole fruits such as oranges, lemons, and other vegetables
- Capable of high-yield and low oxidation rate all due to the imitated mastication process
- Has a low noise level thus less disruptive to the environment
- Is offered with a 2-year warranty and a 30-day free replacement policy
- Easy to clean since sections of the juicer can be dismantled and cleaned using the brush provided.
- Facilitates easy storage and decanting options for the user. Saves you time dealing with accidental spills.
- Separates the juice from the pulp making it an easy process from machine to cup
- The large shoot is very convenient especially on busy days when you have no time to chop fruits or veggies.
- Unlike some models that only juice fruits, this model does well with vegetables too.
- A jug has been provided to hold and decant the juice when done.
- Runs slowly to extract as much juice as possible without encouraging oxidation.
- The unit may be a little heavy to move place to place.
- Can be rather slow in some instances especially if the fruit is bulky.
Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor
- Powered by a high-performance 850w motor with variable speeds to suit the operator’s needs. The minimum speed is 6500rpm, and the maximum speed is 12000rpm.
- 3-inches wide feeding shoot that lets you grind whole fruits
- Centralized direct feeding design to optimize juice extraction
- Has a durable and long-lasting polymer body
- Comes with a 1L jar
- As a safety feature, the unit cannot start without the cover being secured well.
- Is machine-wash safe except for some parts. A brush has been provided to aid in cleaning.
- Has adequate pulp container holder, which saves time when used in frequent emptying
- Equipped with adjustable speeds for varying thickness of fruits and vegetables
- Easy cleanup and maintenance due to machine-wash safe feature and the cleaning brush provided
- Enhanced with a safety feature; will not run unless the lid is properly in place.
- Free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, that may affect the general health of a user.
- Juicing leafy vegetables is not flawless.
- Plastic parts of the machine stain easily making it a nightmare to clean.
- The pulp filter could be upgraded so as not to retain a lot of the liquid produced.
Hamilton Beach 67650A Big Mouth Pro Juice Extractor
- Powered by a high-functioning 1.1HP motor
- Provides 24% more juice than what most competitive juicers can provide
- Has a large 3-inch chute to accommodate various whole fruits and vegetables
- Features high spouts to facilitate effective decanting of the liquid into various containers
- Large capacity pulp container to facilitate continuous juicing
- A 20-oz jug is provided to hold the liquid as you continue to juice your fruits and vegetables.
- Package includes recipes to help you make delicious drinks
- Easy to clean and use. The removable parts can be placed in an ordinary dishwasher.
- Designed with hardwearing metal clips to help secure the unit during operation.
- Has a 1-year warranty.
- Has the ability to produce a higher yield by 24% compared to other models
- Powered by a high-performance motor to juice most fruits and vegetables
- Comes with different easy-to-follow recipes
- Dishwasher-friendly; making it an easy-to-use and easy-to-clean item.
- Has a wide chute that can take up whole fruits and vegetables.
- Leaks in the pulp container
- Can be noisy making it inappropriate to be used in noise-sensitive surroundings
- Overloading the unit can lead to permanent damage
- Takes up some space which is not good for customers with limited space.
- Doesn’t come with a receptacle
Which is the best fruit and vegetable juicer?
Juicers proved to be essential tools in achieving a healthy lifestyle and continue to evolve as technology does. The juicers that were used in the old days were probably not as convenient as the ones we have now.
Moreover, it is always wise to be careful and to look closer at the unit’s specifications to know whether it is a centrifugal or a masticating juicer. This will affect the amount of juice that you get from the machine. Hence, your decision also depends on your ideal serving of juice plus of course the quality of the juicer itself.
In light of this, we came to the ultimate conclusion that the Breville JE98XL Juice Fountain Plus 850-Watt Juice Extractor is the best fruit and vegetable juicer. It has variable speeds and a wide shoot that help you juice different kinds and sizes of vegetables and fruits.
It also has a safety feature of not running when the lid is not in place. A cord winder is also convenient for storage, and the 1L jug comes through when you have a lot to cover. Overall, it is a dependable and durable product that will serve you well.