If there’s something that we should be thankful for with our today’s advancement is the continuous innovation of almost everything that we use daily, especially those in the kitchen which make our lives more comfortable and convenient.
Cuisinart TOA-60 is an amazing kitchen gadget which is a product of intelligent study as it not only functions as your regular oven toaster but is also carefully designed to bake, broil, and air fry inside the oven at the same time. If you are a practical person who wants to invest into a kitchen appliance that is cost-effective, purchasing Cuisinart’s TOA-60 definitely is a wise decision since it is an amazing 4-in-1 cooking technology for you and your family.
Important Features of Cuisinart TOA-60
This versatile kitchen gadget has a 0.6 cubic foot interior, a 60-minute timer, an adjustable thermostat, and it also goes with its accessories to perform its cooking function well.
The Cuisinart AirFryer Toaster Oven has a larger capacity being able not only to bake a 4 lbs. chicken or 12 inches pizza, but also air fry your favorite crunchy treats up to 3 lbs. with or without cooking oil.
It uses the convection technology. Convection setting means once the water or moisture of the food is heated, it rises up into the air, cools off and goes down, and then rises up again, producing hot air to circulate inside the oven, thus cooking the food evenly in a short span of time.
This premium cooking appliance consumes 1800W of power to deliver rapid heating. A lot of customers are very happy about how their food is cooked in half the time of what had been promised. And even if it cooks fast, the food is well-done, crispy and flavorful which is an absolute win for those who have little time to cook.
Cuisinart TOA-60 has its temperature control that enables you to pre-set the temperature and the timer depending on what you are going to cook, ensuring a simple operation.
Accessories That Go with Cuisinart TOA-60
• Bake pan which enables you to have an optimal cooking surface
• Cuisinart Air Fryer Toaster Oven
• Frying basket
• Oven rack
1. It simplifies the cooking methods. It is an easy to use, premium oven toaster that not only toasts, but lets you bake, broil, and air-fry at the same time. This convenience of having 4 gadgets rolled into one is certainly a great kitchen investment for consumers who have a little kitchen space.
2. Easy to use and manage. Cuisinart’s TOA-60 is a highly-efficient and versatile kitchen appliance that is extremely easy to use and operate. Setting it up and using it is hassle-free. It comes with a non-stick bake pan surface which is easy to clean. It doesn’t require much maintenance. It has a 60-minute timer that you can pre-set and also the temperature control which makes your cooking experience fun and fuss-free.
And since it requires you to air fry with its convection setting, no need for you to worry about oil residue to clean up compared to the traditional deep-frying which can be very messy to clean. And lastly, it heats up easily, so foods are cooked amazingly in a short span of time.
3. It gives healthier food options. With its air-frying capability, this will help you fry your favorite crispy treats with little or no oil at all. So instead of adding more oil to your diet, it instead lowers the calorie and fat intake because of its convection technology.
4. It is a cost-effective kitchen appliance. Money-wise, Cuisinart TOA-60 is a practical kitchen investment since it does 4 jobs in one singe appliance. You don’t need to have a separate broiler, oven toaster, air fryer and microwave oven to bake. Imagine the expenses if you are to purchase those appliances when you can have them all in one unique cooking gadget! Amazing huh?
1. There are consumers who noticed that sometimes the timer just stops working when it is supposed to be running. And so they have to monitor it. It might be isolated cases of manufacturing defects, but it’s something to be aware of.
2. Although it has a manual and it goes with a temperature and timer control, you still need to go through trial and error first just to master how it functions. Mind though that this is quite normal to all brand new gadgets where you really have to familiarize with the settings, right?
3. It is a fairly big appliance. Cuisinart TOA-60 can be a bit bulky compared to the regular oven toaster which can take some space in your kitchen. It might be an issue to some but if you think about the convenience it offers in terms of cooking, then this is worth it!
4. Many consumers experienced a long wait just to purchase Cuisinart’s TOA-60 because it is always out-of-stock. This means it definitely is a premium kitchen investment due to its high-demand.
As for the verdict, although yes, Cuisinart TOA-60 might have its downsides, those are overshadowed by the great benefits you can enjoy when you purchase it. It is an amazing cooking appliance, smartly made to cover 4 cooking methods in one single unit!
Performance-wise, there are lots of positive reviews of how consumers love it because of its amazing functionalities and would recommend it to others to buy the product as it cooks food in a short span of time wonderfully with flavorful results.
So if you are looking for the best toaster oven that makes your cooking more convenient as it allows you to air-fry, bake, broil and toast at the same time in an on-point price which is easy to use and maintain, durable and long-lasting plus it promises healthier cooking methods, then don’t think twice, reward yourself with Cuisinart TOA-60 NOW!